Quote of the day
QUOTES |DATE: 2012-05-18 |TIME: 18:26:00 | K O M M E N T A R E R 3
Today is the oldest you´ve ever been and the youngest you´ll ever be again.
QUOTES |DATE: 2012-03-05 |TIME: 13:36:00 | K O M M E N T A R E R 0
We´re all in the same game.
Just diffrent levels.
Dealing with the same hell,
just diffrent devils.
QUOTES |DATE: 2012-01-17 |TIME: 22:02:00 | K O M M E N T A R E R 2
It's so hard to trust people nowadays because they won't tell you what's wrong in the relationship, they'll just cheat.
Something to think about..cause not many people do.
QUOTES |DATE: 2012-01-15 |TIME: 21:33:00 | K O M M E N T A R E R 1
He saw you. he met you. he wanted you. he liked you. he chased you. he got you. he had you. he loved you. he got bored. he left.
QUOTES |DATE: 2012-01-11 |TIME: 12:19:00 | K O M M E N T A R E R 6
Whatever you give a woman, she´s going to multiply. If you give her sperm she´ll give you a baby.
If you give her a house she´ll give you a home.
If you give her groceries she´ll give you a meal.
If you give her a smile she´ll give you her heart.
She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her.
So if you give her any crap you will recive a
ton of shit.
QUOTES |DATE: 2012-01-09 |TIME: 18:15:00 | K O M M E N T A R E R 1
When you really love someone, age, distance, height, weight.. is just a damn number♥
QUOTES |DATE: 2012-01-05 |TIME: 10:46:00 | K O M M E N T A R E R 1
"I'm living my life while I still can, not caring about the looks I get. How many times do I have to tell you I don't give a shit."
Happy new Year
QUOTES |DATE: 2012-01-02 |TIME: 05:39:22 | K O M M E N T A R E R 0
Happy new dreams
Happy new days
Happy new desires
Happy new weekends
Happy new year
Happy new you
QUOTES |DATE: 2011-12-22 |TIME: 09:35:00 | K O M M E N T A R E R 0
Every girl has that guy she will never stop loving & Every guy has that one girl he will never stop fighting for.
QUOTES |DATE: 2011-12-16 |TIME: 12:51:00 | K O M M E N T A R E R 1
Don´t get mad when a girl cares too much.
Worry when she starts not to care at all.
QUOTES |DATE: 2011-12-12 |TIME: 23:46:00 | K O M M E N T A R E R 2
Never tell your problems to anyone.
20 % dont care and the other 80 %
are glad you have them.
QUOTES |DATE: 2011-12-09 |TIME: 17:36:00 | K O M M E N T A R E R 0
When i grow up, I want a son first then a daughter.
So my son would beat up any boy that makes my little girl cry.
QUOTES |DATE: 2011-12-07 |TIME: 17:44:00 | K O M M E N T A R E R 0
no matter how many times
she denies it,
she will always remeber
every detail, every moment,
every piece of the memories you´ve left her.
No matter how much she tries to forget,
it will always be there.
QUOTES |DATE: 2011-12-05 |TIME: 13:35:00 | K O M M E N T A R E R 0
Be the type of guy
you would want
your daugther to
QUOTES |DATE: 2011-11-28 |TIME: 14:26:00 | K O M M E N T A R E R 1
If someone wants to be a part of your life, they'll be there. So don't bother saving a spot for someone who won't make an effort to stay.
This is how my week goes:
QUOTES |DATE: 2011-11-28 |TIME: 10:05:00 | K O M M E N T A R E R 2
This is how my week goes: Moooooooooooooonday - Tuuuuuuuuuuesday - Weeeednesday - Thuuuuursday - FridaySaturdaySunday!
QUOTES |DATE: 2011-11-25 |TIME: 09:34:00 | K O M M E N T A R E R 2
Nothing lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, avoid the bullshit, take chances, & never regret because at one point it was what you wanted.
QUOTES |DATE: 2011-11-24 |TIME: 15:14:00 | K O M M E N T A R E R 1
Dear extra fat in my body, You'll be given 2 options. Make your way to my boobs or get the fuck out. Sincerely, 99% of female population.